1970 Enkei Beetle Wheels

This has been a very hard item for me to find more information on and I finally found what looks like a good picture....UNTIL I get the 1970 in my hands this is what I am talking about and I will add to it once I find out more info.

Notice the Spinners, and the 4 lug, Also I've found the tire size at jbugs.com VW 165/80 R 15



I am guessing there is not a lot of other info but once I have mine I will update. 

Updated: what I found is that these rims seem to be stock, perhaps an upgrade, and the tires on it in the front might be stock size as above but the rear are 255/60R15, and are pretty fat. 
Next steps for the wheels, is going to be to take them off and clean them.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Same ol' issue

Removing the Crankshaft pulley on a 1970 VW bug

Now onto all the other work